I’ve always thought Jeanne Moreau resembled Bette Davis. These pictures, both taken in the 1960s, illustrate why. At the time, Jeanne (left) was in her 30s and Bette (right) was in her 50s.
Twitter UpdatesTweets by TheLaydeeEve
- More Reel Life currently closed…
- Jeanne and Bette
- Gallery of the Gorgeous, Pt. 1
- Tyrone Power and Loretta Young: Hollywood Studio Portraits
- Fashion in Film…and Hollywood Costumes
- Some Favorite JFK Pictures…
- Gladys Cooper, a Pictorial…
- Deck the Halls with Holly Golightly…
- REMEMBERING FRANCOISE DORLEAC
Whoa! Mind = blown. I never realized this before, but you’re right!